Some of women face a dull skin problem. Dull-skinned women will experience less confidence when dealing with people. They usually spend a lot of money on finding products that fit their skin. Having said that, the dream of flawless, glowing skin can also be shattered due to a hectic lifestyle, exposure to harsh chemicals, pollutants, and even the sun.
A dull skin comes to life only when it is nourished, internally and externally; and sure enough, some home remedies come in handy to fix this! You can do simple home remedies at home, so why spend money when your skin can become radiant with just use home remedies. Stop for a while to buy that expensive skin lightening or CC or BB cream.
A dream of soft skin can be reality if you do on a regular basis. Here are a handful of natural home remedies for dull skin.
- Tamarind Pulp
- Simply rub tamarind pulp on your face and let the fibres, antioxidants and vitamins in it restore the beauty of your skin and banish impurities.
- Honey and Sugar Scrub
- Mix equal portions of sugar and honey and give your face a good application
- Gently exfoliate your face with this mixture to remove all the dead skin cells
- Rinse off with water
- Peach and tomato pack
- Mash one tomato and peach and mix thoroughly to form a paste
- Apply the mixture on your face
- Let it sit for about 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with water
- Lemon Juice
- Simply squeeze the juice of one large lemon and slather it on your face. The potent bleaching ability of lemon will return the shine and speed up skin brightening.
- Activated Charcoal
- Activated charcoal can be used to gently face away blemishes and dull skin. It’s slightly abrasive texture helps slough off the dead skin on top of the acne scars, revealing new skin beneath. Make an activated charcoal face scrub as follows:
- Get a small bowl and empty 1 activated charcoal capsule into it. Now add 1 tsp of bentonite clay. Mix the ingredients with water to form a paste then add ½ tsp of lemon juice from a freshly squeezed lemon. Scrub this mixture onto your face, let it sit for a minute then rinse off well with warm water. Pat dry and moisturize your face. Remember when using bentonite clay; don’t use metal utensils/cutlery because metal makes it lose its potency.