Refreshing Ways To Use Cucumber Juice For Skin & Hair:
You can use cucumber juice for skin darkened by the sun. It works like an astringent and also lightens skin.
- Squeeze the juice from a freshly grated cucumber.
- Apply the juice to your face and hands.
- Wash off after 15-20 minutes.
Cucumber refreshes and revitalises skin.
- Make a puree of 2 ¼-inch slices of cucumber.
- Add 1 teaspoon each of yogurt, aloe vera gel and honey, and ½ teaspoon lemon juice.
- Slather a thin layer to your damp face.
- After 5 minutes, add another layer over it.
- Do this until the paste is all used up.
- Let it dry naturally and rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Splash cold water to close your pores.
Another one in the list of wonderful cucumber juice benefits is that it can tighten pores and treat heat bumps.
- Blend a cucumber to get its juice.
- Add some apple cider vinegar to the mix (optional)
- Slather it on the affected area.
- You can also add tomato pulp and aloe gel.
Working too hard? Or partying too late? Never mind why, but cucumber slices can come to your aid and help you get rid of those racoon eyes quickly.
- Place cold slices of cucumber on your eyes.
- Put your feet up and relax.
- You can also use cotton balls soaked in fresh cucumber juice.